How much does it cost cleaning a carpet?
Carpets can be real dirt traps. Over time, they accumulate a lot of dust and dirt. If you own valuable oriental carpets, regular cleaning and care preserve their value. We have spoken to the carpet cleaning company Dublin to find out what costs you can expect if you get a deep carpet cleaning. Carpet Cleaning Dublin is an expert in this field.
Whenever you have a more difficult cleaning task, it is worthwhile to call in a carpet cleaning specialist. While you always can put a small patchwork carpet in the washing machine, with a big carpet or a higher-quality carpet, you do not have this option. This task is more complicated, and you need to call in a Dublin carpet cleaning expert.
How much does a carpet cleaning cost in general?
Most carpet cleaning services have different prices for different types of carpets. However, in general, you can expect prices in the range of 10 to 40 Euro per m² for most types of carpets.
Most cleaning companies in Dublin will charge the following prices:
- Flokati, kilim, velour and similar – 12,00 to 15,00 Euro per square meter
- Hand-knotted carpets – 12.00 to 15.00 Euro per square meter
- Tuff carpet, Oriental carpet, Berber and Nepal carpet – 15.00 to 18.00 Euro per square meter
- Silk carpet – per square meter 25,00 to 30,00 Euro.
Customized cleaning options for your carpets
- Special or premium cleaning with moth protection – per square meter additionally 15.00 to 22.00 Euro
- Disinfection and impregnation – per square meter additional 15.00 to 22.00 Euro
- Combination of premium washing with insect protection, disinfection, and impregnation – wool carpet about 28.00 Euro
- Combination of premium cleaning with insect protection, disinfection, and impregnation – silk carpet about 38.00 Euro
What can you expect for €15 per square meter.
This price includes only the actual cleaning. Protective treatments such as impregnation, waterproofing or finishing can – depending on the type of carpet – cost an additional 15 to 30 Euro per m².
The maximum price for a reputable carpet cleaning company should not be more than 50 to 70 Euro per m², whereby the service here already includes all-important care measures as well as the cleaning of the most expensive category of carpets (mostly silk carpets and very special wool carpets).
Anything significantly higher, especially in the range of several hundred euros per m², can safely be considered as a dubious business.
The only exception that exists in this context is repair work on the carpet, which is done during the cleaning process. Professional repairs to carpets can be extraordinarily complex – and accordingly, expensive. But if you have not explicitly ordered this before, you must not be charged for it.
By the way, professional cleaning of installed carpeting is very inexpensive with most carpet cleaners – 4 to 8 Euro per m² are the usual prices, depending on the size of the area.
Do professional carpet cleaner insure the carpet
A reputable carpet cleaner has an insurance policy that covers your carpet up to a value of at least 1,500.00 Euros. Usually, a small surcharge must be paid for a higher value. But with a precious carpet, this security should be worth a few euros more.
Discover an Unbiased View of an Office Cleaning Company in Dublin Whether you operate a small business or a big company with hundreds of staff …